Last Updated: 19th April 2022
protects the data you provide to us when you visit and use mayfairmarkets.io (“website”, “service”).
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly
updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise
you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
• Your IP address.
• Your contact information and email address.
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
• Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
• To better understand your needs.
• To improve our services and products.
• To send you promotional emails.
• To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Links To Other Websites
Our website contains links that lead to other websites. If you click on these links Mayfair Markets is not
held responsible for your data and privacy protection. Visiting those websites is not governed by
website you go to from our website.
Restriction Of Use
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email
and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
[name] will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we
have your permission. We might do so if the law forces us.
Risk Disclaimer: The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not recover the amount of your original investment. Past performance is no guarantee of future success. Seek independent financial advice if necessary.